Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Doctor visit

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Doctor visit

    A man goes into the doctor.

    He says "Doc, you gotta check my leg. Something's wrong. Just put
    your ear up to my thigh, you'll hear it!"

    The doctor cautiously placed his ear to the man's thigh only to hear
    "Gimme 20 bucks, I really need 20 bucks."

    "I've never seen or heard anything like this before, how long has
    this been going on." The doctor asked.

    "That's nothing Doc. Put your ear to my knee."

    The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard it say "Man,
    I really need 10 dollars, just lend me 10 bucks!!"

    "Sir, I really don't know what to tell you. I've never seen anything
    like this." The doctor was dumbfounded.

    "Wait Doc. That's not it. There's more, just put your ear up to
    my ankle." The man urged him.

    The doctor did as the man said and was blown away to hear his ankle
    plead, "Please, I just need 5 dollars. Lend me 5 buck please if
    you will."

    "I have no idea what to tell you," the doctor said. "There's nothing
    in about it in my books!" he said as he frantically searched all
    his medical reference books.

    "I can make a well educated guess though. Based on life and all
    my previous experience I can tell you that your leg seems to be
    broke in three places."
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Doctor visit

    alright, i admit that i don't get this one. maybe someone can explain it to coach?
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Doctor visit

    broke, no money. broke, leg.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Doctor visit

    thanks. i get it now. hate to admit it, but no really funny. oh well. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Doctor visit

    Nah it was more one of those so corny it was slightly humorous to me. I get about 200 jokes a day, or it seems that way, most of them are repeats we've all heard 1000 times. I try to pick out the ones I hadn't heard.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •